• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

X-Bosoz GP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wiki is updated. Those of you that have a status of NO on the IV sent is because you haven't registered your email on diyaudio.com, please email me asap so we can fix that.

Also ALWAYS include your diyaudio.com nick in your paypal payment so i can check that you have paid. I now have a couple that have paid but are marked as not paid on the wiki, please email me and i'll fix that.

If possible please send me the funds before Monday next week so i can order the boards.

Thx,

Kari

Kari said:
Wiki is updated. Those of you that have a status of NO on the IV sent is because you haven't registered your email on diyaudio.com, please email me asap so we can fix that.

Also ALWAYS include your diyaudio.com nick in your paypal payment so i can check that you have paid. I now have a couple that have paid but are marked as not paid on the wiki, please email me and i'll fix that.

If possible please send me the funds before Monday next week so i can order the boards.

Thx,

Kari

I have sent you a email hope you got it.

Hi,
i've been doing some updating on the wiki and seems that my excel is not really uptodate. If you have paid and the wiki still says you haven't, please email me with the following in the subject field: diyaudio.com nick, paypal name , paid. All of you that haven't received a invoice, i will be sending that out tomorrow morning.

atm, 90boz + 90 pwr brds are paid for so please transfer the funds asap so i can order the boards on Monday. We need to reach at least 150 + 150 paid boards, otherwise this is going to be a nightmare to recalculate pricing etc etc.

Thx,

Kari

Kari,

i still haven`t got an e-mail from you yet. Forum mail is enabled (as it was from the beginning) and i`ve sent you e-mails via forum mail and to the adress that i have from the AX grup-buy. If your paypal adress is still the same as for the AX group-buy i only need shipping-quotes to Germany. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thx, illusionxx.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.