Wtf?!?!?!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"Stranded... stranded on the toilet boooowl.... What do you do when you're stranded.... no paper on the roooooll? To prove you're a man, you must wipe with your hand..... Then everyone will know you were STRANDED :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: "

- From one of Bobby Jimmy's "making fun of rap" parodies. I still have the old 12" single.

GK

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
This once allegedly happened to a real gentlemanly bloke I once worked with, in a service station dunny. He boasted that he just used his socks for the job, then carefully hung them on the empty dispenser (in protest).

Last edited:
"Stranded... stranded on the toilet boooowl.... What do you do when you're stranded.... no paper on the roooooll? To prove you're a man, you must wipe with your hand..... Then everyone will know you were STRANDED :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: "

- From one of Bobby Jimmy's "making fun of rap" parodies. I still have the old 12" single.

LOL! I remember people singing that one back in the sixties when I was in elementary school. Sung to the tune of Branded :). I love how the drums emphasize the gravity of the situation.

It would seem to me that either some higher power is punishing you tomtt, or you are being stalked by a very vindictive persion.

looks like your quite correct.

these here -

Brujería - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i've been taking pictures of them,

which seemes to get them bent out of shape.

except for this one, who couldn't stop smiling -

(this was right after he tried to run me down in a car)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

these two were giving me some grief,

till they realized, that it were they that were in peril.

they stoped goofing around rather quickley -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Peace(of TP),

thanks.

the sort of Peace, that is beyond price .....

perhaps the only 'sin' i have left,

would be taking too many napkins,

from fast food establishments.

which means i usually prepared for this sort of thing

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"A man is known by the quality of the enemies he makes"

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.