Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

memphis subs and seas the cheaper ones not sure about the horns;)

Attachments

• mvc-119s.jpg
    mvc-119s.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 726
I live in a fairly large appartment, or whatever it's called, hybel for those of us scandinavian.

i'l only include the picture of the living\bed\workroom, and then you can imagine what the citchen, entrance adn storage roo looks like.
and guess wht, i'm only 18, so guess how this place will look in 10-15 years time when i have the same kind of experience as you guys!

enjoy :)

Attachments

• picture 137.jpg
    picture 137.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 794
anatech said:
Hi demogorgon,
You are showing promise for the future. Of course a girlfriend may change all that.;)

-Chris

Dont worry, the only female in my life is a cat that jumps through my window at times, that i'v named "buddy".
besides, who that diys has time for women anyways? i strongly suspect you guys just keep her somewhere in your piles for sometime you might find a use for her ;)
(like vacuming once a month and such:D )
-Marius

Attachments

• picture 142.jpg
    picture 142.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 756
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi demogorgon,
One rule of DIY. You never, ever, for any reason, ever let your significant other clean your area. EVER! :nownow:

My love likes to throw out my stuff. Doesn't care how much it's worth. She also has a game. Will I miss it, or will I notice it? :bawling:

Yes I will. I don't throw out her shoes do I? (Hint: still married)

-Chris :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.