Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
HA! There's is no competition... I take the first price in this contest any day... Here's a pic of the workshop where I've done most projects: (It's my fathers,, but who cares..)

Attachments

• p9200039.jpg
    p9200039.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,044
I gotta agree Chris,

1. It looks like there is ready access to the drill press.

2. The benches only seem to have current project parts.

3. In the back ground there is a can for sticks... and it is full of sticks... likewise the metal can.

This actually looks pretty good. Could I do some projects at your place?

:D

I'd go with TroelsM.

Planet 10 appears to at least have organizational tendencies and instincts. He attempted to be neat, you can tell that an organizational effort was made (though poorly). Arranging items on shelves, parallal items, stacked items. Post #86 is the only really messy one, but even there its all speakers looks like for a single project. Speakers stacked in one place, receivers in another, transformers on their own shelf, sewing circle off to the side....

Books arranged in an actual bookshelf? Come on guys, this can't be the winner.

Yet there is no overall organization to TroelsM. True there is a container for sticks, a table with some clean surface showing, too many lights. But the thing is much more random, a crummy shortwave radio in the background and a mixture of mech/electrical stuff.

Too bad there is no food, laundry, car on blocks (not outside planet10!) Those might be tie-breakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.