Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Who has the dirtiest...

Cleanup starts today:smash:

Cheers

bulgin

Attachments

• img_0139.jpg
    img_0139.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 475
I figure I'll post as I'm probably one of the higher ranking cluttermonkeys...

My room/work area, as you can see I have no problem with space as long as I can keep stacking...

KeantokensMess002.jpg

Notice my ancient oscilloscope. Dated around '67... Other side...

KeantokensMess006.jpg

Top of my station...

KeantokensMess003.jpg

The pile in the middle of the room...

KeantokensMess004.jpg

As you can see, I have a pet turtle. Its name is Squeegie. Last one, this is my A/V system.

KeantokensMess007.jpg

I clearly realize that I have a box of drawers by my bed, but this is not illegal because they are not even in use! HAHAHA! :D

At any rate, I have the empty soda cans unwashed plates you asked for, Poobah...

- keantoken

Nice.

I suppose if you cleaned up, you would not be able to find anything, correct ?

Does this statement apply to you ?
.... "I thrive in squalor."

I see a box for a "4-in-1 Handy Trolly".
That is an item that declares itself as obsolete in your case, and exudes "purposelessness".

=FB=

dnsey said:
What a fantastic breadboard!
Did you make it yourself?

thank you... yes, i built it with a friend, we designed it together and built two; that is ver. 1 - i'm in the process of building ver. 2, it uses a PCB for the tube sockets and adds a third row of barrier strips below the tubes, along with a section along the upper right corner for tube rectifiers and can caps...

keantoken said:
Jesus! What kind of camera are you using?

sony 7.2mpix - ziess lens. forgot model #

Nice setup, BTW. Earns envy points +5.

thank you...

- keantoken

dfdye said:
I just noticed the ferric chloride next to the toothbrush. I KNOW that toothbrush is NOT for brushing teeth, but the thought sort of gave me the heebejeebes for a second there! Still, I wonder what it would do to braces. . . .

:D

make them nice and shiny? :D

poobah said:

That sounds good... while you're on the subject... Crown Royal and Vernor's make a nice, unexpected delight.

Every time I go to Cleveland I get a couple cases of Vernor's. Same with the Great Lakes Brewery beer. They don't have Vernor's in NJ.

I thought Crown Royal went best with ice, or maybe with a little sweet vermouth, a dash of bitters and a cherry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.