Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Cats? No shortage of cats.

That is a Don Stenton signiture amp in the background.

dave

Attachments

• pattie.jpg
    pattie.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 512
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Nordic said:
Haha with 6 cats and a 40 square meter house, I beat ya all when it comes to cathair!!!!!!!!!!!

a dozen cats here in an 80m^2 abode should at least tie...

Beetle Bailey, Patricia, Lolitta, Hannibal, Ullyses, Kristina, Phineous, Penelope, Francis (as in Sir F Drake), Fred (like the Angel character), Kandy (the Chocolate Rocket), Cloe (occasionally) & Lilian (even less)

dave

ROTFL...

I love this thread!

And I thought I was the only one that got "sidetracked" while looking for something...

"Now where'd I put that flux capacitor.......Ohh! a Dilithium crystal!!"
*walks away whistling* :D

There's a bunch more stuff my my "Room Of Doom" now...
5 car batteries (3 wired up to my 12V system,and 2 dead ones)..
3-4 more boxes of computer stuff,and probably 4-5 more computers... More tubes,more amps,more stuff... And a narrow path (just wide enough for one of my feet!) halfway across the room,the back half is a solid wall of stuff..
That room used to be the dining room,and it's starting to spill over into the kitchen! :cannotbe:

It's becoming a challenge to even get into that room now,I can't count how many times I've stubbed my toes on the floorjack and toolbox by the entrance trying to squeeze through there..

Clean up? HA! I lose by default.
Not even gonna try,it's nearly hopeless at this point. :bigeyes:

My cat is around somewhere,unless she knocked something over again,and got pinned under it or something....She loves to climb around on the piles of stuff,and sleep on the top.. crazy cats. :)

You younger guys;
Don't worry,give it a few more years -I'm only 25! ;) You'll catch up!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.