Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow!
Not only do I wish I had that much room, but I wish I had that much stuff! Below are some pictures of how my hobby has grown, from March 2005 to Now.

Since I still live with my parents, there is no way that I can keep much stuff, and considering my Mom is a professional organizer, she will not let that ever happen.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Josh

Netlist said:
There's nothing like Francis Bacon's studio. If he'd be in electronics...
http://www.hughlane.ie/fb_studio/index.html

/Hugo :)

Thanks for posting that Hugo. I've never seen pictures of his studio before, but it seems to beat any other studios I've seen. It's certainly worse than my painting corner (don't have space for a studio :( ).

i'm not sure about Bacon going into electronics though? He was a great painter, but I am not so sure schizofrenics make great EEs.

I thought this contest was only open to amateurs

I'm a hack. I have the opportunity to work with and train machinists. I'm about a C+... I have seen some other diyaudio guys here... Magura... he's in the tool & die maker class.

However, I don't need two hands to order five beers. (Still have all my fingers!)

I sell this type of equipment. There was a time when a fellow could make a grand knocking out something on a Saturday... perhaps a LONG day, but still a grand. If it's a rainy day in May and the sailing weather is bad, well, go to the office, turn on the stereo and make some jing.

The office.

Attachments

• pict0410.jpg
    pict0410.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 469
If I am not mistaken, there are three or four felines in this thread. It is quite possible that they are the source of the disorganization seen in the photos. My cat, Angel, (now worth $294 more than before ~surgery on foot) is fascinated by DIY audio.

He, however, lacks any knowledge of circuits and high voltage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.