What are you Watching?

--
1010_large.jpg

* A cinematic and poetic masterpiece, it's ...it's wonderful!
{I've seen it already few times, but it's always better the latest;
just like listening to the same music recording - your state of mind is always improved with time passing by.}

I revisited (last night) this magnificent look at the world ::

--
51257_large.jpg

It is ESSENTIAL, on Blu-ray. ...Moving pictures (hi def), and moving audio (hi res).
- The supplements (50 minutes) are also worth watching.

I could easily write a book about this doc. flick, but I won't. ...Just get the Blu!
...And then get also 'Baraka' and 'Chronos'. ...On Blu too.

Alright, three quick and easy questions:

1. Did anyone see the movie 'The Wolf of Wall Street' ?
2. Did anyone see the movie 'Twelve Years a Slave' ?
3. Did anyone see the movie 'Inside Llewyn Davis' ?

* Bonus question: And if so (any which one of them), what did you think of it/them?

Captain Phillips is watchable.

Gravity is terrible with a capital T. Unwatchable. You make me angry be reminding me of this movie.

I will be watching the Wolf of Wall Street when I have a little time. I watched the start but wasn't in the mood for a movie at that time. It does look like it will be decent though.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I saw The Wolf of Wall Street
the other day. After the first 30 minutes I thought Scorsese had gone crazy....or senile. But then I started laughing and didn't stop until the end of the movie.

Creeping people out, that's my man - Scorsese's genius.

* Yeah, Gravity is TERRIBLE.

Captain Phillips is watchable.

Gravity is terrible with a capital T. Unwatchable. You make me angry be reminding me of this movie.

I will be watching the Wolf of Wall Street when I have a little time. I watched the start but wasn't in the mood for a movie at that time. It does look like it will be decent though.

I'm truly sorry; I should have known better. :)

I saw The Wolf of Wall Street
the other day. After the first 30 minutes I thought Scorsese had gone crazy....or senile. But then I started laughing and didn't stop until the end of the movie.

Creeping people out, that's my man - Scorsese's genius.

* Yeah, Gravity is TERRIBLE.

I've heard that it's an American comedy? :t_ache: ...The Wolf ...

* Gravity; is it a sci-fi flick in three-dimensional space?
...You know, like a Disneyland ride where they strap you in a spacecraft and make you feel dizzy? :wave2s: