What are you drinking?

A small game: can you pick all the letters p, h, e, l, a and n in that monogram ?

And yeah, that was a very good bottle. I've got my brother to thank for it. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20180402_153231020.jpg
    IMG_20180402_153231020.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 94
I have a secret coffee recipe. I don't know why this works, but it satisfies every flavor hurdle. It literally enhances the flavor of coffee, whether it was Arabica, coarse/fine ground, hot/cold brewed...

Ready?

I brew the night before and microwave ...

I'm sorry man, you lost me at "microwave".
There is no such thing in my house, never will be.

Not adverse to re-heating coffee though, it can be really good, sometimes even better like if there was some maturing process going, if not heated too much.

Yes - if it wasn’t for the 400+ photos and MC charges, I wouldn’t be sure I was even away:D. Back to my desk job yesterday.

So, the first full day back Susan decided that the lawn needed to be cut, then thatched - in both directions of course - then change the blade back to vacuum up the thatched grass/moss. That means a total of 4 passes over the lawn - I think our hike through the Navajo slot canyon at Page was a shorter walk, and much better scenery.

As for consumption rates, at 144lbs, I have less mass with which to dissipate/ metabolize the ethanol . That little micky was smaller than it looked? - it took two days this time. :eek: