What are you drinking?

Jim - back when I was a pre-pubescent teen ( yeah, late bloomer) one of my favorites was A&W Restaurant Swamp-Water Float - Vanilla Ice Cream with A&W Root- Beer/Orange Soda. That and a Teenburger and fries with Heinz ketchup pretty much covered the 4 food groups to my thinking. If you're gonna kill yourself with fast food, it may as well be something your like the taste of

Remember those drive-in car-hops in the late 60's? Literally like something from American Grafitti, but I don't remember if they actually wore roller skates.

...That and a Teenburger and fries with Heinz ketchup pretty much covered the 4 food groups to my thinking. If you're gonna kill yourself with fast food, it may as well be something your like the taste of

Remember those drive-in car-hops in the late 60's? Literally like something from American Grafitti, but I don't remember if they actually wore roller skates.

Yup, I remember the carhops in their short skirts & hot pants. :nod: (No roller skates here, just comfy tennis shoes.) Loved the A & W root beer and Teenburgers, missed our local place when it closed.

Kirkland Signature decaf k-cup and Bailey's. My wife insisted on Bailey's, I find it overpriced and indistinguishable from lesser brands.
That's typical. You have a lot of "typical" drinks that are heavily promoted everywhere but are often inferior to lesser known brands.
I am thinking of Jägermeister, but there are LOADS of that kind of drinks out there (in Germany) that are far far better.

Had tea for breakfast.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Bourbon.jpg

#1: Knob Creek (KY)
#2: Fillibuster (VA)
#3: Bowman's (VA)
#4: Kirkland (TN)

Wanted to try some of the moderately priced Virginia bourbons against our go-to drinks. The wife still picked Knob Creek as her favorite in a blind test, and gave a second place to the Kirkland. Fillibuster was unique--almost a perfumy flavor that was nice. Bowman's was also nice, but she's grown accustomed to KC. None of this group were overly harsh and all were a good way to end the day.