"WHAMMY" Pass DIY headphone amp guide

Finally i put R9,10,13 and R14 and i have +21,21 and -21,23. I omitt leds. Hurray!!!! I dont anderstand , maybe the leds? I’ve chacked everything nothing was short on the board. I am very happy and i thing it is time to continue the assebly. The black pcb is very beautyfull!

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Built my whammy a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it. I've added an ODAC into the case and have been streaming from Tidal. Basically, I'm very happy with my first DIYAudio project :)

I'm thinking of adding a second headphone jack to allow two listeners. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm planning to use HD6XX and Grading SR325e together. Anything I need to consider?

Finally i put R9,10,13 and R14 and i have +21,21 and -21,23. I omitt leds. Hurray!!!! I dont anderstand , maybe the leds? I’ve chacked everything nothing was short on the board. I am very happy and i thing it is time to continue the assebly. The black pcb is very beautyfull!

Yes, it was the LED that created this challenge, the circuit will function well without them as well...nJoy

Optocoupler

I am returning to this project ( after a really long layoff and just have a few caps and heat sinks to order from Mouser in order to complete the WHAMMY .
Rev. 3 PCB / config. 1 .... I already have the 15V PS

In checking over my mostly stuffed PCB I see that I installed the 4N35 Optocouplers with the lettering in the same direction as the PCB lettering; but the dot on the OC isn't facing the notch. :eek:

Thanks for the excellent illustrated guide , it is definitely helpful !