Walt Jung Class A preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Groman ?

What's that a frog, guru or just ordinary detergent.

No Sir I'm not a Groman I'm the Viking who discovered America.
And just because I'm a viking I will order my new faceplate it will be made of 1" of wood.

I want a viking smilie please mr moderator put in a viking smilie.;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Yes yes I know all the...

Yes yes I know all the buffers is just buffers thats Ok I will try to compare it with WJ buffer is your buffer ready to put on a pcb and what is the little circle with an arrow is it a component or just something just for the simulator what kind of simulator do you run I have the f-ing multisim b...s..t.:)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
The sonnya buffer

It would be nice with some blue LED's can you put some LED in that design without decreasing the quality maybe this is what I really will have as my buffer.

The best buffer will win the prize, I have a rare little thing that I can give away as a prize to the best minimal parts discrete opamp and buffer.;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
No he didn't try to sell anything

No I don't heard a **** from the swedish guy and sonnya was kind enough to offer me a pcb why, not give other a chance to put a circuit and /or pcb on this forum just please other folks with a diyer's constructions and I can't see any wrong to offer a small humble prize for this effort.:)

Re: No he didn't try to sell anything

leiade said:
No I don't heard a **** from the swedish guy

I must explain: This guy talks swedish in english. We say very often "skit" (= durt, ****, very, damn, etc.) about everything, in front of words etc. I gather that this word is a little bit filthy(!) in english.

Jag har inte hört ett skit (above) = I haven't heard a thing

Jag mår skitbra = I feel (very) fine

Skit också = Damn!

Listen up Harry! Say after me please....:D

BTW: Don't pay any attention to Ren or Art for a long while. Check the title!

Listen up Harry! Say after me please

I haven't a clue what this has to do with me? I can converse with out swearing for entertainment and like to think my humor is a bit more refined than that.

"BTW: Don't pay any attention to Ren or Art for a long while. Check the title!'

Once again you have me at a disadvantage as I am afraid as I have no clue as what this has to do with the JC-2 topologies or preamp circuits. Perhaps you could start a new thread on "Art or Ren" as well as one on the Swedish language if you have nothing more to say about preamp circuits. I hope you don't fall victum to the consequences of too many playful post yourself as I am sure there is plenty of more room in the Sin Bin.

H.H.

Re: Listen up Harry! Say after me please

HarryHaller said:
I haven't a clue what this has to do with me?

Have you forgotten when you tested me with your kind of humour (which I didn't get then)?
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5854#5882

OK, you and leiade, let's stop (or at least reduce) this non-topic talk. I'm refering to myself here. I will try to please even you Harry.

Have you forgotten when you tested me with your kind of humour (which I didn't get th

Maybe so......

"BTW: Don't pay any attention to Ren or Art for a long while. Check the title!'

I do remember the last two to have disscussions with you ended up in the sin bin. Please add me to the list of those you don't pay any attention to, and I will return the favor. I really don't want anymore conflict that will wind me up in the sin bin.

The forum is surely big enough for the two of us, or did you want the whole place to yourself?

Auf Wiedersehen

H.H.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Connect the erno output buffer

Is it possible to connect the Erno buffer mosfet stage fom his enhanced preamp buffer circuit to the JC-2 line output stage, if not why, you have not answered this question in erlier mail.

I think it will be a really good amplifier/ buffer if it works whats the problem is it some design problems and why does Erno use it if it wouldn't be good enough.
Come on peranders help me with this maybe you will take the WVP.;)

Walt's Buffer workes Nice, I built it. The Buffer he talks about is part of His Complete treatment of using Multiloop feedback techniques to Extend the Open-Loop Bandwidth of an Opamp Based Line Stage so as to have a constant amount of Distortion throught the Audio range rather than the typical rising THD with frequency of Conventional opamp Circuits. I also Built several Headphone Amps using Walts topology and Opamps with the Best ones Based on a now Discontinued Buffer the Elantec EL-2008 and Eather the New AD-8610 or OPA-627 Opamps. The EL-2008 puts out about 1.5 amps (RMS). I also am working on a Discreet component Buffer to be used as a Unity gain Headphone Driver with FET inputs. tthis can be found at the Site i most often am at. http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15390&highlight=ultrabuffer. any sugestions on improvements from the Kind folks hear would help me alot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.