Walt Jung brick book about opamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lots of confusion here it seems. I posted a question on the "IC Op Amp Cookbook", which is *not* out of print. It is currently in its third edition, and is still available at many internet book sites. There are links both here and on my website as where to buy it (either in brand new or in used form).

Confusion sets in when folks start talking about the "Audio* cookbook. There isn't one! There is "Audio IC Op Amp Applications", which also made it to the 3d Ed., but is now out of print. I am currently working on a scan of this book, which is hoped to be made available as a PDF, via my web site.

Even further confusion might arise about the ADI book I edited, "Op Amp Applications" (see www.analog.com/seminars). This one is available, right now. It also includes a rather substantial chapter on audio, a lot of which was based originally on sections of "Audio IC Op Amp Applications". In effect, this material *is* an update of portions of that book, using more modern (albeit ADI only) devices. Many very interesting audio applications are included, some of which never were part of the original "Audio IC Op Amp Applications".

Hope this helps to clarify things on book availability.

wj

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.