VC23, my new PGA2310 project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
On these boards, is it possible to control them with an off-board micro-controller?

What I mean is, can you dispose of the board with the display and rotary encoder, and control the PGA chips with I2C and your own code?

I ask because there are some nice developments in products such as the LCDuino and Arduino boards out there and I think I would like to try it. If so, I imagine it would be easy to have two of your VC43 boards, and another relay board. For each input I could have 'pre-sets'. Select surround and all the right inputs are selected, the volume for each channel is set etc, select another input and the board could mute all but my front speakers etc etc.

This would give users flexibility with your product. The VC43 actually answers a lot of my prayers in terms of an 8 channel PGA solution, I just hope that it will be flexible enough to make my system my own.

Thank you for the reply..

Kind regards,

Jai

Bump..................are these available yet? Nothing on the website......

I've also got a miniDSP project, and need an (affordable!) 8 channel volume control. In my searches this seems to be the best 'turn key' solution, and affordable if it's inline with hifimediy prices. There's several kits out there, that I'd have to assemble myself, but I'd rather have a finished board.

Thanks!

Checked out the audiophonics 8 channel preamp. It stated: input 8 channel stereo. Does it mean that it is a stereo preamp with 8 inputs?

the board is VC43 as described here by hifimediy : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...c23-my-new-pga2310-project-7.html#post2641763
and here http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...c23-my-new-pga2310-project-8.html#post2681421

it has 2 pga2311 chips: 8 ch input (or 4x stereo input if you will)
There is a typo on audipohonx website, it's not 8x stereo.

audiophonics sells under their own brand name some products made by hifimediy. And by others.

Nicolas is my good friend, he runs audiophonics. And many good products is come out by our cooperation.

Merci alkasar & hifimediy for the response.

I was about to order some stuffs from audiophonic (with help of a colleague in Paris, not sure if they can ship to Indonesia) when suddenly I saw "audiophonics" written on the back of my hifimediy DAC.

I worked in France between 2004-2007, so everything with ".fr" brings my memory to that country.

And kudos to hifimediy, I think you're the most communicative with very good english compared to other chinese vendor on this forum (on which I hardly understand what they're trying to say).

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.