• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

has anyone successfully run the firmware updater tool in WINE on macOS? it opens fine and appears to function fine (without the combo384 plugged in as yet) last update hochopeper helped me out doing it on his windows machine, but that was ages ago and it would be cool to be able to do it here. anything I should look out for?

+1, on the list, do I have to send a separate PM ?

By the for those interrested, I have a Raspberry Pi running Squeezelite Headless;, I'll report if it is working as soon as i get the board and the time to setup with a DAC (TDA 1543)
I have tried recently the Naim Dac-V1 on the Rasberry Pi (it uses Audiophilleo usb-spdif or i2s oem) and it worked like a charm but I only tested 16/44k1Hz materials.

I cannot get the firmware update to work, don't know why - the drivers does install when i run the setup, but when looking at my device manager there is a "unknown device" that goes away when unplugging the amanero.. So it's like the driver doesn't lock to the device or something.
And when trying to flash it just tells me i need to erase the device. Erasing does nothing either it seems..
Any idea?