• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Update for GB3

For all those interested in GB3: I contacted Amenero since the minimum of GB3 was reached some time ago.

Amaneros response:

Hi, i m just waiting the batch of boards shipment from the assembly farm. As for the previous GB, in the week end i'll start the GB sending a PM for paypal invoice.

I hope for Friday to receive the boards.

So, it will hopefully not take long before we will receive the board(s).
Would be nice before X-mas :) :hohoho:

I did a small adapter PCB to conveniently replace the cs8412 in my dac with the amanero for experimental purposes.

The unmounted positions are for a LTC6655.

Attachments

• DSC_0500m.jpg
    DSC_0500m.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Note
DSD output enable line to signal an incoming DSD stream.The card supports output mode only.

Sorry for the dummy question, but do you mean that this board converts a DSD stream to USB only, or is it the other way around? I have an ADC board with DSD output. Can this card convert that DSD stream to a USB signal that can be fed to my laptop computer? Is there a master/slave setting on the board? Thanks.