• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

US Plitron Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Plitron

Thanks tms0425 ! I had written it down somewhere but couldn't figure out where i had squirrelled it away.

"That would be 077014201 300VA 2 X 18VAC @ 8.33A Dual primaries $79.57 each. I used them for F4's and they are great."

Email sent

Regards, Daniel.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Quote from Plitron

So for the standard power transformer 120v 300va 2X18v

5 to 9
10 to 24
25 to 49

Shipping for ten is ~ 100.00 if ordered directly off web site.
Of course I would assume that 80 bucks gets it to my door, then another 10 bucks for standard Priority box shipment.

So this is 90 bucks each likely for one to your door assuming that 10-24 are ordered.

I ordered a 36 type directly from them, one unit, shipping is est ~ 22 bucks. So it looks like a group buy saves around 5-10 dollars each. I am not sure this is worth it for us guys.

Let me know what you think.

sts9fan said:
Plitron is just no fun to deal with so I will not be doing this buy
I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. I've purchased a half a dozen different transformers from Plitron in the past without difficulty. They are expensive and it takes a while to get them, but Plitron's technical support has always been responsive. Needless to say, I've been pleased with my purchases from Plitron. There must be a reason that so many high end audio manufacturers choose Plitron.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.