UGS-muse preamp GB

Dear Ine,

Would your metal shop agree to make another one of that wonderful front plate? ;) Or even a whole enclosure...? It would be great to complement the wonderful digital design with a corresponding box to put it.

Hi,
I have sendt you a P.M, since my e-mail server is down at the moment :mad:
Sorry, maybe not the answer that you have hoped for.....
B.R
Johnny

Awesome build!! What phono stage are you building?

Hi :)
Like I said in a previous post, the pre-amp is not ready yet, but it will be finished soon. I am planning to build this MM/Mc Riia from All-Fet Audio: All-FET Audio : Build Your Own Hi-End Audio Gears! It will have shuntregulators from the same company: All-FET Audio : Build Your Own Hi-End Audio Gears! The raw Dc power will be supplied from the UGS power supply. That's why this power-supply is so "oversized" . The cabinet will be in the same style as the UGS pre-amp.
B.R
Johnny

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Very please for drawing (or link, or vector file) with dimensions of holes, distances between connectors etc. on the rear panel. I don't found any links to files with this data. I need this data for file for CNC milling machine. Thank you !

Hi

I have made a lot of changes to my initial plans for this case so i am finalizing
drawings for this.
I can send them to you as soon as i have them ready in a few days.

PM me with your email and which machine you want cnc code for.

Hi :)
Almost ready to start it up now. Just have to make the power-cable between the units.

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

B.R

Johnny