UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have the same politicians? If not I am in! On the Same Plane - ScienceNOW

It may be a silly question

- If a planet X orbits its star in about sixty days, a year lasts two months, then, time moves faster than on earth?

One Earth year, would be equivalent to six years of planet X.
Too many birthday !

Thanks but no thanks, I prefer politicians. :D

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Well,

I have been re-reading this thread..there is some interesting stuff in it..

I always find that some of the most interesting "Stuff" comes from the quiet people..perhaps those that have not commented or comment occasionally...

Another thing is that the input is from a varied background and walks of life.

Just an observation. I guess I am saying its worth a second read..

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
One Earth year, would be equivalent to six years of planet X.
Too many birthday !

:D

Yes..however what would the life expectancy of the average human be on planet X..?

Well I'm 300 today<<but have you done as much...<<<<time...is relevant to what? (the internal clock or the external clock)

SciFi again..if you could freeze someone so all aging stopped...then if dreams also stopped..the time clock has stopped..the outside continues..
On waking the person would feel like lets say 1 minute had passed, however it could be 100 years in reality..how does the "self" clock fit in with the universe?
Ok here is another thought..do you feel old? How does that compare to how you felt 10 years ago? How does the mind register age? is it remembering past events and this gives time...does a dog or cat know time? If so how?

I guess the freeze idea makes you a time traveler into the future?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
The above question,

May seem a little strange..however it is a reflection on longevity..
Is this progress?

Science is looking at it already...

What would Einstein have done in 3 or 4 lifetimes?

The question is also a red herring so to speak..isn't it dependant on circumstance?

What would an aliens thoughts be?

Great we can see the end of everything...:confused:

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
It would be interesting to know,

How many people have had this dream.. in their 30’s I've only every told this once before..it just seems to fit here.. :)

You are asleep. You become aware of something moving over you as though sat on the edge of the sea with the waves breaking over you. The feeling makes you wake up and you sit up…

As you open your eyes you find that the bedroom is strange.. your not in it anymore..

(How many people have been in a thick mist/fog with a street light lighting up the mist around you)

Well around you is a white /silvery mist…that is all fluorescing and the bed is not under you although you are lying on something..

You become aware that the feeling of the sea waves is actually peoples hands..

You can see shapes (but not with your eyes) but can’t see detail everything is in shades of white..until the person closest leans forward and it’s a woman about 30 years old on your right side..with curly blonde hair..she reaches out puts her hands on your face and says SHhhhhh..you feel yourself lie down and you wake up.. in the beadroom..

The feeling is you should not have woken up and then woken up<<<if that makes sense.

Dreams and imagination just great aren’t they.. (I never told my wife about it she dosen't like anything like this)trouble is the wife had a similar dream two days later no change of location.. she could only see the mist and she was awake…took a while to tell her everything was ok..I guess she was still asleep sat up in bed.. she woke me up saying look at the fog..

No drink or drugs involved…Its only ever happened once but left a lasting impression..

The big question why didn’t the woman have dark hair?

The other thing is I’ll take the people(in the mist) in my dream any time over a group of grays..

The one was interesting the other would be a nightmare..

Anyway I'll shut up for a bit now..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Yes,

very interesting thoughts..what about clones?
Do they become the same person? Or is personality different?

It is tough question...

When you remember your past lives, do you think about yourself, or about another person?

But when you are in a good rapport with a close friend, or with loved one, you may feel what he/she is feeling now, but do you remember all his/her experience as yours? However, you can get their behavioral patterns without having the experience that caused that patterns at the first place, though...

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I guess,
It also depends if personality is driven by life experience..or DNA.
ie a bird knows how to build a nest, however it’s not taught the art..

Its also interesting if you had say 10 clones of the same person..how much of each one is the same as the 1st individual?

Its scifi talk because there is a moral and ethical issue...still interesting though..

I guess it could be a different thing to clone spare parts..say a heart or lungs to replace because of disease..?
No rejection..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
I guess,
It also depends if personality is driven by life experience..or DNA.
ie a bird knows how to build a nest, however it’s not taught the art..

One clone after coming from the egg sees a duck, another sees a cat... Both assume them their mothers and start learning...

Long time ago my friend had a cat and a dog. The cat died giving birth, so the kitten assumed a dog his mother. Her breast started producing milk, and she raised the cat. It was interesting cat, unusual. Most unusual was, it's fur: it was thick, like dog's fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.