UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which conclusions - and how so?

(BTW - what an INTERESTING avatar you have! :D )

I don't know how to answer without writing a book!

I'll just say that I think philosophy, science and spirituality will all meet at the same point of agreement. IMO the most advanced philosophical system is Buddhist, many of their beliefs agree with science. Buddhist philosophy also reaches similar conclusion WRT the way to live life as many others, the ancient Greeks come to mind. What underlies all of it is the Buddhist theory of emptiness and impermanence of physical phenomenon, well proven by quantum mechanics at this point.

I don't know how to answer without writing a book!

I'll just say that I think philosophy, science and spirituality will all meet at the same point of agreement. IMO the most advanced philosophical system is Buddhist, many of their beliefs agree with science. Buddhist philosophy also reaches similar conclusion WRT the way to live life as many others, the ancient Greeks come to mind. What underlies all of it is the Buddhist theory of emptiness and impermanence of physical phenomenon, well proven by quantum mechanics at this point.
Well said. :)

I saw for all the world what looked like a UFO . It was one winters night on the Lambourn Downs Berkshire UK ( Wantage road outside Lambourn ) . No sound , no lights , just a black cut out shape . I stopped the car and got out . As it approached ( very low ) I started to hear the blades . It was a Chinook . I could just see a ghostly glow from the cockpit ( purple ) . I suspect it was one of the RAF ones that has taken years to commission ( Odiham ) . It was as far as I could tell using noise cancellation ( like PA's do to avoid neighbour problems ) . As it passed it was very loud , not as it approached . That perhaps is why they cost double the makers version ? I can understand as in battle to be dark and silent works very well . Radar at that height would be blind . Glad I stopped as otherwise I would have believed I had seen a real ET . I have since seen many helicopters there . I had the feeling they were watching ( RAF guys ) as I was pointedly looking . They certainly passed directly overhead .

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I guess,

It must be something similar I had happen..

I just went to the local shops, this area is well lit with about 10 shops each side of the road. Then something dark passed over the area so low that everyone around me ducked, I looked up and nothing but a clear sky with stars. No noise at all just woosh of the air and a sort of darkness..never had anything like that before or since. Very strange..

Another was what looked like a very very low shooting star (moving quite slowly)covered in fire with bits of burning debris dropping off it...It looked a bit like a low level plane on fire..I can only assume it was some space junk burning up in the atmosphere.. It was way to big to be a lantern and long.. again no sound.

I guess these things happen..:)

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Here is an example,

Of how your imagination can play tricks,

When I was about 14 some friends and myself walked along some old disused rail tracks for a dare in the dark...It was pitch black one of them went missing just vanished by some old tanker cars.. (This guy was weird took fun in killing frogs and such) He just happend to be along..:(

Anyways my friend and Myself went looking for him...it suddenly went very cold and something jumped of the top of one of the trucks..It didn't look human distorted face with fangs and slit eyes..

I ran like the wind my friend did as well shouting whats wrong....I ran until I reached the street lights...both of them appeared out of the darkness laughing...

So I say OK wheres the mask then...what mask? The mask you were wearing when you jumped off the tanker...Don't talk stupid he came from behind it..MY friend later told me when he saw him there was no mask and promised me he was telling the truth..I thought they had just thrown it away...

I went back with my friend the next day in the daylight, and he said how the hell did he jump off that it was way to high and to far away from the bank to reach it.

I told a healer that I know about this story.... its a long long time ago..He said you saw something??? No I saw the guy that was with us..no you saw something with him...:confused::D Hogwash...

Regards
M. Gregg

I guess,

It must be something similar I had happen..

I just went to the local shops, this area is well lit with about 10 shops each side of the road. Then something dark passed over the area so low that everyone around me ducked, I looked up and nothing but a clear sky with stars. No noise at all just woosh of the air and a sort of darkness..never had anything like that before or since. Very strange..

Another was what looked like a very very low shooting star (moving quite slowly)covered in fire with bits of burning debris dropping off it...It looked a bit like a low level plane on fire..I can only assume it was some space junk burning up in the atmosphere.. It was way to big to be a lantern and long.. again no sound. I guess these things happen..:)

Regards
M. Gregg

Perhaps this ?
On alert for satellite crash: One in 3,200 chance a person will be hit by 18,000mph out-of-control craft today | Mail Online

When I was also about 14 an American cousin of a girl I had known for years came to stay . One night they wanted to play the game with the glass and letters . I have to admit I pushed to glass to spell out the words . They were completely taken in and got very frightened . Years later he came back to visit and insisted an evil manifestation took place . To humour him I sort of went along with it and used the excuse of time passing etc . I can categorically say nothing was seen when I was there . However he truly believed it . I accept I might not be receptive .

Status
Not open for further replies.