UCD Based Fully Differential Full Bridge 450W RMS Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Chris,

Well I was kind of being a little smug :angel: however there will still be a slight difference in voltages between the Upper and Lower Driver rails as the upper driver has a second supply source via the resister / zener combination (for correct operation at power up – remember a startup delay is required). However above 8V to 9V Vgs Gate drive there’s little variance in RdsOn value – so I wouldn’t worry too much.

John

Workhorse sure does love to stir the pot; even when the contents of the pot are old and moldy.

Classd4sure (AKA Chris) left this forum full of inept brainless creatures for a place where his kind can compliment each others superior skills without the risk of one of us feeble minded scum gleaning some useful insight from their god given talents.

And no, he's not dead (in the literal sense at least).

To Classd4sure:
I see your diagram and I understand that the simulator can help.
but if you let my opinion, the driver section will not allow you to achieve excellent performance. Certainly, the type is already used but with decent performances, not excellent.
When you make the prototype and try to switch it on, then you will understand.
Simulator can help in a strategy theoretical especially on new, not in real performances just on amplifier D class.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.