Two way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just working out what I need to order for the crossover... but all the values are between values that I need and stuff...

With these selections, can I add the following two values after each, to make the desired... or is it just a 'close enough' kinda thing?

This should be all I need I think, for a 2nd order Butterworth highpass, at 2700, and 2nd order Butterworth lowpass at 2700. And a zobel and -3dB L-Pad. I think.

About to order some premade PCB's some sticky felt, and some bitumen felt.

Zobel Network.
Capacitor 16.349 uF = 15 + 1
Resistor 7.25 Ohms = 6.8 + .47

Highpass Crossover.
Capacitor 7 uF = 6.8
Inductor 0.5 mH = 0.47 + 0.03

Lowpass Crossover.
Capacitor 5.2 uF = 4.7 + 0.5
Inductor 0.66 mH = 0.68 + 0.03

Attenuation Network.
Resistor1 1.75 Ohms = 1.5 + .22
Resistor2 14.5 Ohms = 12 + 2.2

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.