• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TSSA V1.7 mosfet Current feedback amp module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oscillator is foxcon fxo-hc736r... But the oscillator has its own low noise ldo, also we use Line matching.

Opamp is ada4627-1... Works Best with ak4490.

No i do not use galvanic isolation ... They ADD several nseconds pulswitdth distortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice opamp, and expensive piece! :D

The Foxcon oscillator is in the XpressO family?

Ciao!
Do

Yesterday the DSD and PCM over USB was running. It has very good performance. Compared to PCM1794A it has more depth and detail without getting harsh...

2L recordings (Mozart) in flac and DSD... DSD has softer edges on the violins but do not show lack of details.

Right now it runs PCM up to 384KSamples and 32Bit and DSD64,DSD128 and will in the end run DSD256 when the software is in place....
Does this description also apply to the AK4490 based DIY DAC now up for preorder? Per

Sonny, I suggest you can build a new thread for this AK 4490 DAC and I guess it might receive a lot of attention and feedback.

Hi rogerchou,

There was a list already started in the previous page for the DAC, please add your name to the list so it's all in one place.

Sonny, rogerchou is right, start a new thread for the DAC if you can, it will get more attention, I think.

Ciao!
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.