• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

tray gear for CD-M4 and CD-M9

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CDM 9 Wheels still available

Just been on the phone to Dutchwest in the UK. +44 1434 323232

For those who want CDM9 wheels, the are still available at £1.95 each plus VAT and postage.

As Hugo said earlier:

4822 528 81329 is wheel #152 on the drawing.
If that is the gear you look for, it is unobtainable by me.
4822 358 10115 is the belt #141, also unobtainable.

These are also showing as no longer available. The CDM9 wheels will come from main stores in Holland. Sorry, but I can't shed any light on the CD850 question.

Hope this helps a little.... :)

Jon

Attachments

• marantz_cdwheel.jpg
    marantz_cdwheel.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 272
Arcam 5 geared wheel for CD tray

Hi

I have just taken an Arcam Aplha 5 to bits, because the tray does not move. No surprise, I need a replacement CD 90 wheel. I am finding it difficult to source.
Being an imporviser I have made a temporary repair using a piece of wesuit material applied like a washer onto the broken spindle. This works because it sponges into the teeth on the tray and has enough friction to do the job. I am happy with this for a week or so but would prefer to have the part. Please email me if you can supply.

Cheers

Trowie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.