Transformer winding

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Tahmid

Sorry, but I will say this: what the hell are you doing? Pin1 is LO is low side drive output and DOES NOT go to G1, but G3(Q3), low side fet!! Same for other IR.

Pin3 is VCC(12v), Pin7 goes to G1, as this is high side driver, sam e for other IR!

You don't need D1,D2,R5,R6
C5, C6 should be say 100uF/16v for safe operation, all diods should be fast, small Trr <500n I think should be fine, look at mur, or bat or similar diods, 1n4148 is good too, I think, at least as far as speed goes.

GND is the same, none od them are AGND, just to point out

more clarification,
In my example of line voltage sensing, line voltage is attenuated 60 times and hence while attempting to display the result , output have to be multiplied by 6o and only then final result will be obtained.
Have you made the program yourself or you have followed someone? Probably in the program, input and output attenuation and multiplication is not done properly. Moreover, the conversion procedures did not follow properly. However try again and if it is not alright, narrate more detailed way what you want to do and what you have done and only than it will be easier to assert the fault.
Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.