TPA3251 2Ch Amplifier Board DIY Design (Compact size/Amazing Performance)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oww at last, been waiting for a tpa32* board for ages!
Are these from a small production run? If so i guess that explains the price? or are these boards just always going to be £76 always, even in high volume production? I prepared to pay that amount if thats what its going to be anyway for extra good quality, long lasting amp board :D but if there going to be runs that are same quality but cheaper that would be great :)

Note: that I would prefer to buy products that had less environment degradation in there production and am prepared to pay the extra cost for that, if needed, providing theres proof.

Thanks muchly!

Hi all, I'd like to use these TPA3251 for my active speakers.
Ideally one board per speaker enclosure, what will happen if I put a med on A input and the woofer on B input ? (I will have else mono boards on tweeters)

A forums friend (which has design his own TPA) says the BTL configuration won't be OK, needs to put the 3 and 4 pins to the VCC instead of the GND, can someone confirm ?
Thanks

Yes, but my question was more about the technical utility of a balanced line receiver instead of an op amp for a balanced line input buffer.

the on board AFE is an optional design for supporting single-ended or differential input,that make sense for Diyer with various input source.

sure,you can totally remove this and feed your diff source to the chip input directly,that will get the best performance.
btw,make sure the analog input source is low noise,low impedance.....

Hi all, I'd like to use these TPA3251 for my active speakers.
Ideally one board per speaker enclosure, what will happen if I put a med on A input and the woofer on B input ? (I will have else mono boards on tweeters)

A forums friend (which has design his own TPA) says the BTL configuration won't be OK, needs to put the 3 and 4 pins to the VCC instead of the GND, can someone confirm ?
Thanks

Hi,this board only support BTL mode(2 channel ),
i guess you want 2.2 channel with SE mode.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.