• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Spencer,

I would be interested in a 2 matched pairs of 2SJ74...

Kindly let me knbow what grade you could offer and what the matching would be.

Cheers,
Max

EDIT: I guess matching will be 0.2mA or better.. just le me know if you would let some SJ go without the SK ...

Last edited:
Deal ALL,

Here are some of the conditions of the sales of Toshiba 2SJ74 match.

1. The grade I have is only BL grade. It is a single box with same datecode.
2. I can sell J74 match pair or quad alone. Price is $7 for pair and $14 for quad.
3. The match is Idss within 0.2mA, normally I select (check one more time before I pack) those within 0.1mA but I only assure 0.2mA tolerance.
4. Some may ask for match further on transconductance, the price is $10 for pair and due to yield issue, I do not prefer to provide match quad as the time is taken too long to do so.
5. Idss check equipment used: hp 3620A power supply, hp 3478A multimeter
6. Transconductance check: Tek 577 curve tracer and scan Id vs Vgs (step of -0.05V for 10 steps; ie from -0V to -0.5V in 10 steps). I select those visually very close jfets as pair on the screen.
7. The Id I take is considered as pulse mode, ie I do NOT heat up the jfets and wait 10 minutes to take the Id readings.

Thanks, Spencer

Matched quad is still on sales but unmatched K170BL is out of stock.

The price for matched K170BL in quad (4 pcs) is US$4. Shipping will be another $4. I shall convert all USD into HKD effective from 2012. I only accept HKD in 2012 onwards.

Since the production of this parts has stopped by Toshiba. My supply has been stopped also and thus I only sell my on hand stock until all gone. I think everyone know that Toshiba has stopped many discrete transistor and jfet in 2012.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.