• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
raypalmer,

Yes I provide matched pairs or quads. Price is:

K170BL matched quads (4 pcs): $4.
K170BL/J74BL matched quads (2x K170 + 2x J74; for F5): $8.
I have some small quantity NOS J74V also. $3 each. Idss can be requested in pair but I have no K170V to match with it.

You can send email to me for your request.

Spencer

2sk170BLs for DCB1

Hi spencer,

I need 4 Idss matched pairs of 2sk170BLs for a bunch of Mezmerize / DCB1s I am making (4).

I also need another 24 unmatched 2sk170BLs for the rest of the build, but I can also get these from Mouser etc.

Can you please let me know how much the matched FETs are mailed to Australia? And a price on the unmatched FETS would be good too.

Many thanks,
BK
(I did try to PM you, but the system told me that you had PM turned off, or your inbox was full or something like that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.