• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
xaudiox, your parts is on the way to you. Thanks.

Note that I have some K369BL and K363BL NOS for sales also.

Price is $5 for 10 pcs non-matched part. Verified gain is 40mS at 5mA on my curve tracer.

Attachments

• k369bl.jpg
    k369bl.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 727
spencer said:
All,

Now I can provide matched quad K170BL/J74BL (K170 x 2 and J74 x 2 pcs) at $5 each. They can be used to replace one K389 and J109. I sort the jfets in 0.2mA each group. Shipping is $3.

Regards,
Spencer

Hi I sent you an email for 10 sets of these matched quads - for BL grade of k389 - can you let me know how to send you payment - shipping to 18104 in the US
thanks
sk

spencer said:
One quad set is 2 pcs K170BL and 2 pcs J74BL all matched to within 0.2mA.
that sounds like selecting similar Idss.
That is not the same as matching.
Matching requires that, at the operating current the Vgs is the same, or put that the opposite way for the test, set the Vgs for the DUT pair exactly the same, i.e. connect the Gates and connect the Sources and measure the Drain current both at actual operating quiescent current and over a range of appropriate Drain currents to see if the transconductance of the devices matches.

Simply selecting by Idss is a waste of time, if you plan to use them in LTP configuration.

AndrewT

Please read about JFET principle. For same design jfet (same part number) the gm is related to Idss and Vp.

http://www.onr.navy.mil/sci_tech/31/312/ncsr/devices/jfet.asp

To match the Idss is the first step to make your circuit DC bias work. The gm will come to next buy for same part number and same design jfet, the gm is more or less very similar.

Spencer

By the way, the price of J74BL is $6 for 4 pcs no matter you want them match Idss or not.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.