• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Spencer,

I just received the parts today, it is a fast shipment thanks!!

Apologize my ignorance and lack of knowledge but could you help me to confirm if the parts I received coming from the same batch as posted in this thread? As compare to the beginning post#5 the part is different....please find attached picture of the part I received.

I don't know if others reveiced the same parts as mine?

Thank you,

Joshua

Attachments

• 2sk170 bl.jpg
    2sk170 bl.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 715
Hi,

I am selling the PART 2SK170BL from Toshiba and will not ensure anyone get the same date code as in the previous post. Your part date code is 8G which is a 2008 production batch. This is less than a year and you get all NEW and recently made part.

But I can ensure that each part I sold out in 100 pcs are from the same date code (batch).

Please note that this is a normal pratice even if you buy anything from Digikey, Farnell or even directly from the manufacturer.

The parts are good and can be used without any issue.

Spencer

spencer said:
Hi,

I am selling the PART 2SK170BL from Toshiba and will not ensure anyone get the same date code as in the previous post. Your part date code is 8G which is a 2008 production batch. This is less than a year and you get all NEW and recently made part.

But I can ensure that each part I sold out in 100 pcs are from the same date code (batch).

Please note that this is a normal pratice even if you buy anything from Digikey, Farnell or even directly from the manufacturer.

The parts are good and can be used without any issue.

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your prompt confirmation and explanation. That's all I need to know...;)

Joshua

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.