Today's trip to the second hand store

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, after playing around with them for a bit, I must say those are a fine little driver. Hooda thunk that something so old and so small could sound as good as they do. Those mods seemed just the right thing for them.

Thanks again Dave and I hope your trip back to the island was better than the trip here. I enjoyed seeing you again and meeting Ruth also.

Now if only I had an immediate use for those little babies. The speaker projects are beginning to pile up around here. Perhaps a little TL might be in order.

Cal

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Cal Weldon said:
I hope your trip back to the island was better than the trip here.

We got to the ferry in the nick of time, we got ushered into the reservation line-up (w no reservation), drove right onto the ferry & were amongst the 1st off... an excellent buffett including hot wings, teriaki chicken, and snapper in pepper-sauce -- since White-spot took over food prep the quality has definitly improved. :)

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.