To use DC servo or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you use Leach original I can design the servo for you. There are some considerations like protecting the amp and also determine the adjusting range. Meanwhile you can play with my simulation files. Download LTSpice from Linear Technology - Home Page
My MacBook Pro 10.9.5 cannot unzip the attached file once becomes DCservoIN.asc

what shall I do ? I like to open it
thank you

DC servo

If you use Leach original I can design the servo for you. There are some considerations like protecting the amp and also determine the adjusting range. Meanwhile you can play with my simulation files. Download LTSpice from Linear Technology - Home Page

thank you

P.S. to be more specific I'm referring to the message of 24th December 2005 07:57 AM #16 Attached Files dc_servo.zip (2.3 KB, 545 views)

thank you

DCservoIN.asc is the unzipped file. Your Macbook cannot unzip what? :)

Then open the file with LTspice.

(I get an error that a symbol called "1pole" is not available, but I guess it's just an op-amp?)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.