to all indian diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dear roushan,
what is the other name of chromopaper .is this transparent paper.in my area there is
available technova paper by this paper the ink does not transfer to clad board and the image line are in break form how can i get sharp print .awaiting in reply.thanks with regards your ever masood

dear roushan,
what is the other name of chromopaper .is this transparent paper.in my area there is
available technova paper by this paper the ink does not transfer to clad board and the image line are in break form how can i get sharp print .awaiting in reply.thanks with regards your ever masood

Chromopaper or technova is used on screen for screen printing, Even if some how you manage to stick this paper on copper clad board and develop it, how are you going to etch it, As i told earlier Chromopaper dissolves in water, and will be washed away while etching,

Untill 2009 I had faced problem regarding finding high quality components here in Kolkata.

Now a days the story is different. More and more high end parts are getting into market here.

Last month I ordered 2SK1058 which I have been searching for about 3 years here with only mission-failed return. Last month's report was different. I did get my 2SK1058s within 24 hours of ordering. GGoD these FETs are damn expensive, I usually get my IRF FETs for INR25/- max; but these hitachi devices took me INR160/- per device. But I know that they are expensive, the fun part was in watching the shopkeeper's face while he was delivering me the FETs. He said something like this- "Goodness sir these transistors are damn too much expensive... i have never stocked such a costly transistor in my shop ever... Are you sure these are the devices you look for?" I clearly got him, he was unable to see a reason for a mere average diyer like me to order those parts... it's fine, and it's changing. In future I hope more expensive and premium parts like the high end opamps from Burr-Brown or NSC or vacuum tubes like KT88/EL34 etc will be readily available here... within six months or so...

BTW, I also got my Nippon Chemicon audio grade caps last months with those FETs.
dear shan
how are u ,i also get these transistor rs250 /in mumbai at visha electronics last year when i was on tour do u have any pcb of tr 2sk1058 and2sj162.if have plz share with me.thanking u my old friend u shan.yours ever masood

@ masood.
I have 10 PCBs remaining and each priced @100/-. Contact me at audioampdiy@gmail.com if you want to buy.

I am also planning to make more LM3886 PCBs after this lot with simpler layout. (very few people uses the special audio application circuits and additional components).

I am also working on a Stereo LM1875/ TDA2050 PCB with power supply. Will post the PCB layout on my blog shortly.

Cheers to Indian DIY

Hello All Indiandiyers

I Am also interested in amplifier and Electronics. I am etching my own pcb by toner transfer method with Photo paper.And also make My own Transformer
as my requirement. Can any one help me About manual Transformer winding machine and EI lamination & Toroidal core send me if any name suppler in india.thanks

Hello Indian diyers

I am sandeep from maharashatra (Amravati) India.Intrested in Electronics and Amplifier . I also need help baying toroidal core and EI lamination but all manufacturer of toroidal core/lamination which i contact. have minimum order size in 100 kg but my requirement is in hardly 10 to 20 Kg. Because i am small transformer winder. Can any one know any retailer or manufacturer if they can supply minimum quantity of EI lamination and toroidal core.
And I also make PCB with toner transfer method.
Contact no. 8087741446
Gmail - sanbadgujar@gmail.com

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.