to all indian diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
there are many different varieties of photo resist film, for different purposes. Photosensitive sheet will be washed off while etching.

You need photo resist film specially made for pcb.

Also i told earlier its is not available locally. It needs to be imported, But wont be easy for 1 member to do it,

lets make a group buy, Which will be very economically feasible, And all the members could have enough films to etch all the dreams they have.

just think what you could do if you have about 25 t- 30 ft by 8" roll, they would last a long time.

Have you personally tried the liquid photo resist, I have purchased liquid photo resist from Mr Ajay of idea factory.It again need screen for applying the liquid. And some baking.
i tried it but with very little success.
If you have been able to work with this, Please share your experience.

can anybody direct me towards small quantity pcb manufacturing people........... say 10 to 15 pcbs will the max that i need can any body tell me who will do such a small quantity in mumbai ............. and i need single layer boards with masking and legend printing any help plz

regards
sekhar

Look for the address of Balaji Hertz in the PCB/Chassis/Knobs thread started by tcpip. the info is on the first few pages. They are located in Andheri West in Mumbai and should have no problem executing your order. I have got a PCB made from them and i just needed two pieces..
cheers,
mymindinside

Sat Shree Akal Paaji .well here I will help you .No need of Duratex Paint.Go to some fibre sheet maker in your town and ask for epoxy resin ,hardner and thinner+ stainer or use some press ink . ask the person how much hardner to be aided in resin ,normally it is 30 grams per 1000 grams of resin, mix thinner and stainer paint thick with brush or spray on already duco painted surface, let it dry for a while .than give it dotted look with sponge roller. choose roller according to your choice and let it dry dont forget to clean roller for further use. and you will get the professional look of jbl .regards

Reactions: 1 user
Thank u sir....

Sat Shree Akal Paaji .well here I will help you .No need of Duratex Paint.Go to some fibre sheet maker in your town and ask for epoxy resin ,hardner and thinner+ stainer or use some press ink . ask the person how much hardner to be aided in resin ,normally it is 30 grams per 1000 grams of resin, mix thinner and stainer paint thick with brush or spray on already duco painted surface, let it dry for a while .than give it dotted look with sponge roller. choose roller according to your choice and let it dry dont forget to clean roller for further use. and you will get the professional look of jbl .regards

hello sir...i already use this method . this method dose not work for me..

i have DURATEX paint....it is very good and to hard.

with resin and harden method...paint can easily get scratched ... so i need some thing else.... DURATEX is very hard to find.....as u know,..

thanks for reply......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.