TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You take some great pics!

hi BP1Fanatic give u this pic after the problem on the world was clear. from i post from this page page 9 i find hanuman again but sorry he changes like a toy. and i also find carmen rider v3 again but oh sorry he try to ride endurance.enjoy:D
TSUKUBA Circuit

hanuman.jpg

last week a friend asked me that cyclops can play with fieldtheater? it will be good? my suggestion that it can work with that. he made me remember in the past about this. is very classic in the past . now they have not many in thailand. i bring some pics to see. enjoy :)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

no have popcorn but hv a lot that can make me hungry.

today friends go to Nakhon phanom with me. i come too late because its far from my province about 700 km. guys try to understand my words because today i dont bring any dictionary with me
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-150.gif
Nakhon phanom province is in the isan location the land join with laos. the land of the sound of lao kean and the land of Cassia fistula flower likes another isan location. let's go!

nakhon phanom full moon

Cassia+fistula.jpg

thai-lao-002.jpg

thai-lao-003.jpg

E12185966-182.jpg

E12185966-172.jpg

E12185966-17.jpg

the pics nakhonphanom pa meeting. this begin in the morning until to the evening. the time seems go fast. they use the location in the hotel. lts not width. in korat(full name is nakhonratchasima province) meeting seems bigger than but in nakhonphanom has the warm heart(no broken heart)
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-150.gif

before to play we catch the fishes with this :D
img_4373.jpg

in the morning begin....
01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

190Ep4.JPG

5tdyAZ.JPG

C7e5on.JPG

DGNIsE.JPG

QIqNx1.JPG

bYG8Kw.JPG

rylDeo.JPG

xG765z.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.