TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this is finished pics.

2927_1344393917.jpg

2927_1344393969.jpg

welcome friend, cubo18 is very nice sound in low bass. if ihv the time i will design cobu18 the same like as cubo18:D the cubo18 seems be lass of kick. if compare with mbp46, the mbp46 is best for live sound outdoor in large open area mare than or may be suitable for rock band. the tha f horn is like mbp46 but seems mbp46 will be easy for listening more than. if u want them. i suggest that u look for some mid bass plan for the kick and play with cubo18. this's the best way that can do like the mbp46 but ur cubo may be can reach to low freq more than.:)

Thanx Thawach! Sorry for the late reply. So you mean MBP 46 has a strong Kick? let say I combine cubo and MBP-46 in a set-up is there any cancellation? or would you be so kind to suggest a kick bin for Cubo? Thank you so much, you help me alot... by the way Thawach how much are PAudio cost you in Thailand because here in Philippines it would cost you alot... I usually use T&T drivers or Live, are you familiar with this drivers?

Hi Thawach,

Just read this entire thread. I'm amazed at how many speakers you've made in the time. Do you have a horn army that you deploy each time you come up with a new design? ;)

A couple of questions came to my mind whilst reading.

1. We have a P.Audio retailer here in Australia, they are very expensive but occasionally they have some sell-out bargains. I have 4 x P.Audio E12-250N (neodymium) Iv'e played around with them a bit mainly in sealed and 50lt vented boxes but I have never been happy with the results. They usually hit xmax around 20W. I'm wondering what to do with them. Have you come across this driver, do you have any box plans?

The other thing I noticed is that your friends were using Cubo18 with the FS-Audio JB-1800 driver. I made a Cubo18 Extended to test with some Peavey drivers that didn't work, so it is spare taking up room in the shed. FS-Audio drivers are available here at very reasonable price. Do you know if your friends used the standard Cubo18 or the Extended? I am considering buying a JB-1800 to put in my Cubo18 Ext.

keep up the good work and great photos!

col.

Thanx Thawach! Sorry for the late reply. So you mean MBP 46 has a strong Kick? let say I combine cubo and MBP-46 in a set-up is there any cancellation? or would you be so kind to suggest a kick bin for Cubo? Thank you so much, you help me alot... by the way Thawach how much are PAudio cost you in Thailand because here in Philippines it would cost you alot... I usually use T&T drivers or Live, are you familiar with this drivers?

i come too late more than :D i asked my friend they can use with no problem. the kick for ur cab hd15 may be well . the tnt driver i have not any experience. but i find the link of this brand thay also hv the parameter. in thailand has many brand cause that the china brand is difficult to export to sell in thailand. i hv my friend he is a friend of tte brand. last week tte brand hs just been to china and ordered the drv from there by use the parameter my friend wanted. i hv the vidio when tha f horn played with bp6

F horn palyed with BP6 - Video Dailymotion

PROFESSIONAL LOUDSPEAKERS direct from China (Mainland)

and the brand in thailand

Attachments

• 1247445802.jpg
    1247445802.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 279
  • kane.jpg
    kane.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 267
  • spd_20100126152019_b.jpg
    spd_20100126152019_b.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 36
  • nanova.jpg
    nanova.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi Thawach,

Just read this entire thread. I'm amazed at how many speakers you've made in the time. Do you have a horn army that you deploy each time you come up with a new design? ;)

A couple of questions came to my mind whilst reading.

1. We have a P.Audio retailer here in Australia, they are very expensive but occasionally they have some sell-out bargains. I have 4 x P.Audio E12-250N (neodymium) Iv'e played around with them a bit mainly in sealed and 50lt vented boxes but I have never been happy with the results. They usually hit xmax around 20W. I'm wondering what to do with them. Have you come across this driver, do you have any box plans?

The other thing I noticed is that your friends were using Cubo18 with the FS-Audio JB-1800 driver. I made a Cubo18 Extended to test with some Peavey drivers that didn't work, so it is spare taking up room in the shed. FS-Audio drivers are available here at very reasonable price. Do you know if your friends used the standard Cubo18 or the Extended? I am considering buying a JB-1800 to put in my Cubo18 Ext.

keep up the good work and great photos!

col.

hi great friend. im the leader of thai halls army dont forget when u want cough drop
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-075.gif

col the P.Audio E12-250N i never been used befor if u said like that i think its difficult to use. if i use i will put them in line array box and cut off about 100 hz. col sell them to someone who wants to build the line array. and the Q2 JB-1800 does not work with cubo . other series of fs audio may work with cubo

Somo this is an EPIC thread, I didn't read it for a while. See you in thailand, will do a trip north of Bangkok this time!

Mac

wow this this som "O" the name of fruit, when i come why u dont come. north of thailand cover cby dharma a longt time. in there u will worm ur heart. i did go a long time cause that i dont know the ways in there. max this close to happy new year. dont change dhamma to drama.
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-150.gif
mac our life dont sure if hv a free time practice awareness when u walk in the everning every day. move the body all the step by know. easy and uwill enjoy every day.

Attachments

• somo.jpg
    somo.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 327
mac the problem i go lately because i was problem with my health. i think that ill buy the bicycle to ride in the evening near nan river. the loi kratong days have just past. i think u in thailand. hope u are enjoy in thailand. i found a group of usa n uk traveller some of them stay in thailand 3 days. she can spoke thai and she told me she like the songkran days in chiang mai. i went out my home in loi kratong day. and wanted to take the photo but very surprised this year. the rain fell a lot. i could not take the pic. but i bring the pic that my friend in my town took last year. the pics in my town. nan river in the pics at night. and ..i also hv the vidio about loi kratong day post to see. enjoy guys.

Hearing The Sunshine by Amazing Thailand ep5 - Video Dailymotion
Loi Krathong old classic thai song - Video Dailymotion
Loy Krathong - Feng Cai Jie Mei - Video Dailymotion

IMG_4737_3.jpg

IMG_4729-30_1.jpg

IMG_4732_2.jpg

loi kratong day last year.
Untitled-14.jpg

nakhonphanom pa meeting begin today. i wait for the new pics. many brand in thailand go to. p audio dont go because is busy about prepare to do about the fashion show :woohoo: next year in us n german. the pics where the place to play. haha my friend call now the voice is burnt in 2 cyclops cbe because drive over.

Qyy8we.jpg

bOHOrE.jpg

2HghJf.jpg

2VSGSJ.jpg

the old man haha problem about food. now is better. mac many project wait try to post. the comp very slow now. hope u enjoy in chiang mai. mac if my daughter wil be finish to learn i can go....laos. now i make money i want to be rich but still poor. :Dchiang mai people speaker slowly but prety sound. krab=jao travel laos will ok with me because i understand laos lang but can't speak. i see the hotsia.com the tour to lao about 4000 bath. its not expensive. mac u go every where dont bring much money. it willnot safe.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.