Threshold NS10 Lineamp PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hehe

Attachments

• compact shunt reg v 4.0.2_pcb pics.jpg
    compact shunt reg v 4.0.2_pcb pics.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 699
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Manu said:
I have made a little component placement simulation ... Seems that thingies want to fit perfectly. (I do not have MKS2 box type on hand, though)

Just big terminal blocks like Phoenix MKD will need more room as available...

If we want to sacrifice some mm ...

Manu

Manu said:

Manu said:

:worship:

Manu and All,

An open question:

Since the board is quite tight we Need to decide on the footprints for C1, C2 and C3 this has been a concern for me since the beginning.
The caps should be quite available to most all, on the layout I posted (283) I had selected Wimas MKS2 and FKP2’s for the small ones thinking that this would be more universal for most and also because those were selected by Colin. But I’m open for what the group decides, even changing C2 for MKP’s which would make the board about 10mm longer ( I even have the layout for that option).

In the meanwhile I’m sending you Manu the spec sheet for MKS2 and FKP2 so you have the outlines for those.

Cheers,
:)

Zen Mod said:

nope ......... too much OT , believe me

Believe him , thats true ... :D

In the meantime I also drekked NS10 pcbs ...
Looks neat ...

If I could find a victim to drill the holes ...

Tony : as the boards are already very small I have no problem with 10 mm more in the width ...

( I even have the layout for that option).

Manolo

Attachments

• threshold_ns10_pcb_pic.jpg
    threshold_ns10_pcb_pic.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 772
Zen Mod said:

;)

( we are making serbian Lightspeed variant these days ;
seems that sp300b is also talented for pcbs ;) )

We can use a good vol control for this combo preamp, indeed.
Cant wait to see what you have in mind:)

Manu said:

In the meantime I also drekked NS10 pcbs ...
Looks neat ...
Tony : as the boards are already very small I have no problem with 10 mm more in the width ...

Manolo

That is a good etch. Good work.

Babowana said:
Thanks Manu,
>>:angel:<<

Getting better day by day.

Cheers,

Now, that is good news:)

Great job on the regulator Tony, Steen and Manu. There's no way I can keep up with you gentlemen. Too busy with family and career:(

Just like you ZM I'm considering a Lightspeed B1...but I know I lag behind so much I'll just copy what you come up with.

Thanks again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.