This is the DHR.... Dx High Resolution Turbo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
uncle carlos i would like to inform you that i have made 5 dxturbo amplifiers this week. You really rock uncle carlos, all of my clients were satisfied, Those folks love your bass. Your amplifiers can now be heard not only in the city but also in remote areas and in mountains hahahaha. Of course a big profit for my business. I awe a lot from you. Your support and teachings made my study in electronics easier. I have understood now how amplifiers work, i can atleast easily spot the problem in amplifiers either newly built or manufactured one. All your teachings will always in my mind, and continue to learned from you because i know you love to give what youve learned. I hope you will continue to be like this uncle carlos, good teacher, good friend. I also hope that DIYAUDIO may have many more Carlos to come.

My files ......my pictures ....

....my files about this DX DHR amplifier and two pictures with finished board.

Regards Alex.

Attachments

• DHX CARLOS M RASP.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 790
  • DHX CARLOS M PCB.pdf
    45.1 KB · Views: 652
  • DX DHR AMPLIFIER 1.jpg
    DX DHR AMPLIFIER 1.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • DX DHR AMPLIFIER2.jpg
    DX DHR AMPLIFIER2.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:
uncle carlos, have you tried running the dxturbo with +-90 volts? have you noticed that in 90volts the bass is very much clean and hard? seems that it will penetrate deep to your heart. oh man!! it needs 8 pairs of output and 2 blowers to drive 2 ohms. i tried it last time with only 4 pairs and no blower(just outside in casing) .only 2 songs, 2 outputs were burn. hahahaha, but if 8 pairs with blowers surely it can handle. No need for 16 pairs i guess.

Here you have some specifications in a short form

more details, please read this thread since the first post as i cannot remember..a long time has passed since this amplifier was released:

YouTube - DHR Turbo specifications is = FINE

This amplifier may need more output pairs depending how huge is your power supply....this will depend on the power supply power, power supply voltage and the speaker (s) you gonna use.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.