thinking about the UCD modules.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Cowanrg,

May I make this suggestion. If I were you, I'd get a pair of Jensens from Part Connection for $53 each, Get 4 of them for the 2 front amps. Chris seems to think the BHC Tnetwork caps might be a little more neutral, but they don't seem to be available here in the states. I don't think you will have to bypass the Jensens at all. This way, you at least have a standard from where to shoot from. I don't know if they are the best out there, but I don't think for the money spent, you will go wrong there either. I do apologize if this thread is older, and you've already made up your mind.

Ray

thats a nice suggestion, but a LOT of money...

im building two stereo amps. thats $103 per channel, for $412 plus shipping. thats a lot of money for caps!

no apologies needed for the age of the thread, im not finished with them yet.

i bought some cheaper caps awhile ago and will use those until i have the funds to add nicer ones. i built all my stuff modular, so each component can be upgraded very easily. it wont be hard at all to swap out the caps. plus, there is a TON of room in the case, so i can make major changes as well.

thanks for the suggestion, and for the emails. one of these days ill finish these amps and move on to some of my other projects i want to complete.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.