Thermaflo Quotes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I called Alicia the other day to place an order and all I got was a shipping account number, nothing else, not even the total. Is that all I need? I am so . My inexperience speaks for itself.

I'm not sure why she would give you a shipping account number. It doesn't make sense to me.

I would think standard operating procedure would be for R-Theta to charge their own shipping account and then add that cost onto your quoted total. I doubt your inexperience is the problem here, better call and get some clarification, ask how much to make the cheque out for too. Good luck.

Everything is on track now. I contacted Alicia and order was OKAY. She will let me know once my cheque arrives. My experience with R-Theta is excellent. They don't seem to mind small orders at all and their attitude is excellent.

I also recently got some replies from other heatsink dealers. Randy Slone from SEAL electronics sent me a friendly message to me saying that they no longer sell direct. He even sent me a distributor near my area. He also explained to me email replies will take a while, as they are backlogged.

I requested a quote from MMetals a while ago and they informed me that their MK series of heatsinks have a 2000 lb minimum. However, their MM series are not subject to that minimum.

Ofcourse, all this information can change over time. I don't want to be responsible for some loss business! :xeye:

:) I just picked up the 50 lbs box of aluminum. 6 pieces of 8 X 11 chunks of heatsinks. Time to start building!

Attachments

• 65340.jpg
    65340.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 90
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.