"The Wire" Ultra-High Performance Headphone Amplifier - PCB's

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the PSU price was increase by $1 to cover the cost of the pots and the mounting kit for the TO-220 regs. It is now 36 instead of 35.

Here are the prices of each kit for clarification:

PSU = 36
BAL-SE = 103
SE-SE = 68
BAL-BAL = 105

Each of the above prices includes a single PCB. Any additional boards or for people ordering just boards, the price is $12 each.

forsakenrider and hochopeper,

Sorry about forgetting you... I'll add you to the list next time I post it.

Regards,
Owen

Regards,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Spacehead:

You also have two amplifier PCB's and those are ready to ship out as well. That makes a total of 4 boards and $48. The only orders I'm not requesting payment for at the moment are those containing kits for the power amplifiers because the values aren't finalized yet and I'm still ordering parts.

The power amplifier PCB's have been verified though, and are ready to go.

Regards,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I'm thrilled with how well people are following the admittedly long shipping and payment instructions!!!

You guys are awesome :)

I'm way behind on the Wiki's but they will be going up soon. There will be two more posted in the next week or so which will be:

1. Build and assembly Wiki - schematics, BOM's, PCB layouts, pictures, instructions and all suggested auxiliary components.

2. Measurement Wiki - All measurements for all the amplifiers (this one is dragging on because there are literally a few hundred measurements to sort through and lots of writing!

Hopefully the above will answer most people's questions!

Cheers,
Owen

1. Build and assembly Wiki - schematics, BOM's, PCB layouts, pictures, instructions and all suggested auxiliary components.

2. Measurement Wiki - All measurements for all the amplifiers (this one is dragging on because there are literally a few hundred measurements to sort through and lots of writing!

Hopefully the above will answer most people's questions!

Cheers,
Owen

no need to write a novel Owen, or outdo the O2 document =) but thanks!! looking forward to see your test build of the power amp!. a bit OT, but have you received the switcher from AP2? will that be seen in the measurements soon?

Money Sent

Thank you Owen. BTW, in retrospect I now realize that I assumed, I hope correctly, that the prices in the Payment Request List were in Canadian dollars. If this is incorrect assumption please let me know and I will make the appropriate adjustment.

I am looking forward to building this (but probably not until the week after Christmas). Thanks again.