"The Wire" Remaining Headphone Amp Boards and Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Yet another updated list. We're getting close to everything sold, but there are still 9 SE-SE boards left.

I've added all the orders up to this post.

tom3:

Could you please confirm your order with me when you get a chance? I haven't heard from you and I'd like to free up the two PSU PCBs if you don't want them.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• The Wire - Remaining Items 5.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 69

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Due to popular demand, I'm adding all my remaining power amp boards and mosfets to the "Remaining Items" list.

I have:

38 amplifier PCBs
31 pairs of Semelab dual-die lateral mosfets

The boards are the standard $12 each (one board = one channel)
The mosfets are $10 each, so $20 for a pair (one P and one N)

Mosfets are not for sale without a PCB.

If you order just boards, then your order will ship this week. If you order boards and mosfets, your order will not ship until April.

There is a global shortage of the lateral mosfets for this project, and I will not get my order of them until late March. Once all the original orders have shipped, I will start to ship these orders.

I will not send payment requests for orders with mosfets until I recieve the mosfets in March. Please do respect that if you put your name down now, I really do expect and rely on you making payment come March. Please don't sign up unless you can follow through on this.

As before, orders are first come-first served. If you haven't already, please take the time to read the proper amp thread for these boards. This is NOT a beginner project, and this board will not work with normal (non-lateral) mosfets:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...amplifier-based-lme49830-lateral-mosfets.html

Regards,
Owen

Hi Owen, I would like 2 pcb and 2 pairs of mosfets.

Any others from Team Aus I'd be happy to combine shipping again if you'd like. I know a bunch of you already got in the first round of this project though so maybe I'll continue to be lagging behind my convict brothers in qusp and hypertune.

I had very nearly talked myself out of needing the class a/ab amp boards until I saw them at qusp's, there was no turning back after that moment.

Last edited:
Owen, can I buy just a single amp PCB and 2 mosfets or do they have to go in pairs? just thinking that having a single channel for a sub might be cool if i dont go for class D. if 1 is ok, please put me down for

1 x amp PCB
1 x pair fets

Last edited:
qusp, he's got 31 pair of mosfets, I guess that might suit him that you buy one channel.

If owen wants the pcb to go in pairs then, I could add a 3rd pcb to my order and only take 2 pairs of mosfets. My centre channel might get some Class A/AB Wire loving in the future, but it won't be built too soon.

EDIT: opc types faster than I can even think. I blame Friday afternoon brain fog. Where is my beer!?

In the name of keeping pcb numbers even I'll take an extra pcb without mosfets. :)

Please make my order:

3 x pcb
2 x mosfet pairs

Last edited:
ah hell, make it 2 pcb, but just one pair of fets. my friend has been pestering me to build an amp for him for a while but procrastinates. thats if there is any left now with 10 gone above. that way i'm also sorted for stereo subs if he bails on the idea

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.