"The Wire" Remaining Headphone Amp Boards and Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Updated list is attached with everything adjusted.

THE ONLY REMAINING ITEM NOW IS THE SE-SE PCBs (25 of them)

jdkjake:

neb001 took the last two remaining PSU boards in the post before yours, so I have not added you to the list.

Regards,
Owen

Attachments

• The Wire - Remaining Parts 3.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 97
Hi guys,

I don’t want to overshadow opc here, but since people are still asking for stuff that is sold out, I’m posting...

Basically, I’m selling off my un-used parts. I checked with opc privately first and he was very cool about it (thank you opc). Everything in the photo below must go (four BAL-SE pcbs, one SE-SE pcb, and one PSU pcb with kit).

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT reply here, instead go to my official post in the Swap Meet forum for details and questions.

Of course, it is worth noting that I am keeping one BAL-SE to myself which I have already built-up and have been using since New Years with utter joy!

Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Yet another list update! I've captured everything up until this post, but double check your orders as I've already made a few mistakes!

Again, everything is gone except for the SE-SE boards, and we're down to 18 of those.

As for payments, I'll be sending out PM's tomorrow with full instructions and totals as well as payment info. Please keep your eyes peeled for them, and as always, orders ship out in the order that payments are received.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• The Wire - Remaining Items 4.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 72
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.