"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets

Post1 sch shows the Drains connected to the output.
Have the D & S labels been swapped?

Here is a resized copy of the final circuit (I don't remember what post it was on). It shows the sources connected to the outputs, as they should be.

Attachments

• LME AMP SCHEMATIC[1].png
    LME AMP SCHEMATIC[1].png
    139.5 KB · Views: 413
The mistake in post 1 was picked up in Post #53 by Anthony Holton and corrected shortly after.

The schematic I'm using is the one posted with the build guide which is in this post by opc. I would have thought anyone building this amp would have been searching out the build guide and found the schematic at the same time... perhaps if opc is updating the first post he could put both of these there. I believe there was also an updated worksheet.

The mistake in post 1 was picked up in Post #53 by Anthony Holton and corrected shortly after.

The schematic I'm using is the one posted with the build guide which is in this post by opc. I would have thought anyone building this amp would have been searching out the build guide and found the schematic at the same time... perhaps if opc is updating the first post he could put both of these there. I believe there was also an updated worksheet.

Perheps OPC can edit the first post with a link to the build guide and definitive schema.

Gr GJ

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I updated the very first post with a link to the correct schematic and assembly guide. I cannot update the attachments, but as mentioned above if a moderator wants to give me update permissions for them, then I can update the attachments with the correct ones.

Along the same lines, I've finally packed up the last of the mosfet only orders and have a real official "final offerings" list which are all the items I have left that I'm not keeping for myself:

2 complete stereo pairs of The Wire power amp kits - include PCB and all parts.

$160 per pair, sold in pairs, or all four together only. No singles.

12 x LME49830 Driver IC's for The Wire power amp.

$6 each

If anyone is interested in the above kits or parts, simply post up here and it'll be first come first serve.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• IMG_7506.JPG
    IMG_7506.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 394

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Cool! Done and done...

neb001 and AKN:

I haven't shipped your mosfet orders out yet, so I'll just conjoin your respective orders to save on shipping.

AKN's order won't impact his shipping charges at all, so I'll just send a payment request for $24, and neb001 will require a box for the kits which will require a little more money for shipping. I'll send you both totals via PM.

kiwik:

I'll your pair up, and get you a total with shipping. Expect a PM in a few minutes.

All that remains are 8 x LME49830.

Cheers,
Owen

Opc, i'll take one of the LME to come with the mosfets please mate. i'll shoot you an email about details. HYPERTUNE promptly vanished again, giving him till the end of the week. so if you are reading Mark, please get in touch!! i'll cover payment once we have a final number, all to come with the NTD1 PCBs, we are in no hurry and it will save shipping and effort for everyone