"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets

Hi all,
to Opc: I understand your responsibility in case of problems or connection errors,This can complicate things.
Maybe (if there are people interested),anyone can create a simple shopping list.

While I wait for the file for analysis, can you tell if you used the remote control? on this DPS-400.

Regards
Roberto

Last edited:
Anybody know what's going on with this GB? Are we still waiting for FETs? I've sent OPC like 3 messages but never a reply...

I received a PM from OCP and the n channel FETs are still back order but should arrive by the end of the month. I'm late to the party and amp hopping OCP has extra PCBs if not kits.

Great thread BTW everybody! Lots of great info and thanks for sharing with DIYers like me!

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I've finally got some good news on this! The distributor confirmed that the P channel parts are en-route to them as we speak from Semelab, and they re-confirmed that I will indeed receive all the parts by this Friday.

I'll finish packing over the weekend, and half the orders will go out this Saturday, and the other half on Monday, although they will all arrive at roughly the same time since they won't leave the post office until Monday morning.

The additional 100 parts will take a little longer to arrive (another two weeks), so I'll organize those in the next few weeks and ship them separately.

Regards,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

AP2:

I'll send you some screen shots from the scope later today. I'll try it with both the switch and just plugging / unplugging.

AndrewT:

The extra fets will cost $10 each as before and shipping should be $5 for the whole lot as long as you don't order too many. If you do need more than say 8 extra, then the weight might exceed what I can send via lettermail.

I'll get more details as I start to focus on those once the initial orders have shipped.

In the meantime, post your requests up here and I'll compile it into a list.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
MOSFETS!!!!!

They're here!

Just when I was starting to think the day would never come...

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• IMG_7359.JPG
    IMG_7359.JPG
    366.6 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_7360.JPG
    IMG_7360.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_7361.JPG
    IMG_7361.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 440
Great news that the FETs are rolling out of the manufacturing line again!

I have compiled the last few pages of everyone's requests for the extra 100 pairs of FETs, if we can all copy and paste this list and add to it hopefully it'll be a bit easier for opc to transfer to a spreadsheet when the time comes. Since he's got FETs and the finalisation of the other GB on his mind at the moment if we keep this reasonably orderly he'll not have to burn as much time sorting out the next batch of FETs.

Extra FETs [NB. These will arrive later, not with the batch that recently arrived for the main GB]
hohopeper - 2 pairs
qusp - 2-4 pairs, i'll confirm that closer to time
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
arthur - May I order 25 pairs of the Power Mosfet?
pchw - 2 pairs (Also, please delay shipping for 3 weeks and let me know how much I owe you)

Champagne!!

Extra FETs [NB. These will arrive later, not with the batch that recently arrived for the main GB]
hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
pchw - 2 pairs (Also, please delay shipping for 3 weeks and let me know how much I owe you)
lolo- 2 extra pairs (12 total)

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
Andrew T. 20NP pairs. Hold existing order and deliver all fets and all pcbs in one package.

Joined 2001
Paid Member
hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
arthur - May I order extra 25 pairs of the Power Mosfet?
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
Andrew T. 20NP pairs. Hold existing order and deliver all fets and all pcbs in one package.

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
arthur - May I order extra 25 pairs of the Power Mosfet?
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
neb001 - 2 pairs