• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"The Wiener" TPA3118 amplifier card

Can I still pay for my four (4) PCB's or it to late?:confused: I'm on the list. Let me know.
I don't have any extra TPA's unfortunately.

I will be making a Digikey order very soon for the thermal pads and can throw your TPA's and microcontrollers in that order if you want, add an extra $3 per TPA/uC pair since I'll be buying them qty 1 instead of qty 50. If this is OK I'll PM you my paypal address.

Pls sign me up on the wait list if ever there is one.

Thanks,
Anton
Pretty sure all my extra cards are claimed at this point. When I've got this round of cards built and mailed out, I'll do an interest check for another round.

test jig (this one's for testing bare TPA3116's, there's also an ISP programming one for uC's)

GX5ELQv.jpg

And wiener #1!

UzQf9rd.jpg

This was the state of everything as of 1:30am last night, I installed the TPA backwards on the 2nd board (that's gonna be a fun rework job...) and figured it's probably time to head to bed...

I'm late to this party but will be watching to see how things turn out with much interest. I've been using an SMSL SA-36a Pro for about 6 months or so and I love the sound but I'd like to build a better amp based on the TPA3118 that is free of the turn-off pop issue and optimized to bring out the most in the chip. I commend you for your efforts and I'm in for round two when and if it comes.

Mark