The second UK diyAudio meet: UKFest08

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And I'll have my very upgraded CD63ki, nice discrete buffer/preamp, modified Marantz MA500 monoblock amps, cheapo 3 way ported speakers using 4" Audax as midrange with matching cheapo wooden stands, plus some cheapo open baffles also using the 4" Audax (with 4x 7" drivers helping the bottom) - knocking those up right now...

Simon

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Guys just to give you plenty of notice, the building has been booked for Sunday the 26th October 9am-5pm. Hope this doesn't clash for too many folks.

So if your interested make a note on your calender and just post a quick confirm either here in this thread or email me zeroex_15@hotmail.com to let me know what sort of numbers to roughly expect.

This ones going to be free this year, just bring yourself and whoever you like along with any audio related goodies.

I'm not a fantastic organiser so it'll very much be an informal day.

Anyone and everyone welcome of course.

Count me in

Looking forward to this. Is there any prep that we could do to the hall(s) to help with the acoustics?
With only the one day it would be good to get a bit organised in advance. How about a side by side listen say for loudspeakers? Just need a switching unit. Does anyone have such an item. As mentioned before very happy to lead things on the day.

Simon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.