muff diver.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 73
  • muff-diving-demotivational-poster-1224184725.jpg
    muff-diving-demotivational-poster-1224184725.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hey that Graphene stuff is magic

wonder if it floats like Pyrolitic Graphite or better

One is thinking about TT toneharm but not going to invent aniting as first I have to invent the triangular section arm tube.

PS supercapacitors sucks got a pair of 16 V big ones current leacks at 30mA so one need suply constantly connected to feed them
so me stuck with noise of LAC

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tornado's near Milan Italy??? WTF???

ZM - heads up - incoming!!!! Be on the lookout for sausage falling from da sky's...

Hmmmmm - they make some hot Ital sports carz up there - maybe one of those will land softly in your driveway....

We get tornado's quite often in the spring and fall here in Tennessee - and I have a word of advice for that photographer: get the "F" away from any windows and seek some proper shelter!!!!

Tornadoes strike Italy near Milan – incredible video

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
dunno

in a day or two Monika will fall from the sky , starting shooting of new movie with Kusturica

if you ask me , she's best part of 'Talian culture and engineering :clown: recently

I'm not going to bother with rest , even if I wouldn't argue with few crates of RCF 15", softly landed in my yard ......... and maybe some 40-50 yr old MV Agusta or Guzzi

Tornado's near Milan Italy??? WTF???

ZM - heads up - incoming!!!! Be on the lookout for sausage falling from da sky's...

Hmmmmm - they make some hot Ital sports carz up there - maybe one of those will land softly in your driveway....

We get tornado's quite often in the spring and fall here in Tennessee - and I have a word of advice for that photographer: get the "F" away from any windows and seek some proper shelter!!!!

Tornadoes strike Italy near Milan – incredible video

Daschunds?:confused: