The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Dachshund - I would go insane.jpg
    Dachshund - I would go insane.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 103
If it is orange it may well be Irish can tell realy. Was it vearing sun glasses?

Sorry missed the boath what did they call you on other forums?

While on boats have a wiff of this
Venice assesses damage after tornado strike - Telegraph

I remember one that killed 80 people as it lifted Vaporetto out of water...
That was before intraweb so need diging to find link....

They are quite common in that area weater can be real nice and turn to real nasty (I am gonna kill you in a minute like) in a Jiffy

Area between St Elena and Jesolo may be crowded with tausands of leisure boaths and if victim number count is prety low if tanks to Natural inbuilt weather system Venicians have.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
If it is orange it may well be Irish can tell realy. Was it vearing sun glasses?

OK - here iz lucky (orange - btw, you should have your color vision checked) dachshund wearing sunglasses.....:D:D:D

Welllllllll - that one isn't running - so I'll include a photo of running dachshund with it's Mama wearing sunglasses..... That ought to keep you guyz busy typing one handed for awhile..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sunglasses - with sunbathing woman.jpg
    Sunglasses - with sunbathing woman.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Wiener dog races.JPG
    Wiener dog races.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I always type with one hand....... I'm too dumb to use both :D

U R for sure in the right place then!!!! :D:D:D

Beerserk in Nashville - ya get to pump alcohol into your system while pedal around town - stopping off at Country and Western dive barz (have sum rock and roll barz too) to drink more beer....

Have you ever dun anything physical while you chug down sum brewz? We would play beer ping-pong or beer softball and then pass out and take a little nap..... :drunk:

Iz sorta like Pass Pub on wheelz....

Attachments

• Pedal Tavern Nashville.jpg
    Pedal Tavern Nashville.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 79
  • pedaltavern-5.jpg
    pedaltavern-5.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OK - here iz lucky (orange - btw, you should have your color vision checked) dachshund wearing sunglasses.....:D:D:D

Welllllllll - that one isn't running - so I'll include a photo of running dachshund with it's Mama wearing sunglasses..... That ought to keep you guyz busy typing one handed for awhile..... :rolleyes:

OK OK first one ok by me. Any chance he can move a bit to the side can't quite work out back ground and LCD is even worst than CRT when one try to scratch top layer of picture of the screen

But second one is totaly dumb.
WTF running away from that perfect snugly place where to stick nose and much much more I say

Have you ever dun anything physical while you chug down sum brewz?

Not sure if this qualifies but...

If your lady likes rodeo style, you can rest a beer on her back while you roll a fatty and watch the hockey game, all while "servicing the cow"

Multitasking - man style.

Mind you it often costs you. Something shiny around her neck usually.

Have you ever dun anything physical while you chug down sum brewz?

I seem to recall something called carnaval.

(aka 3 days jumping up and down, while drinking and trying to spill as little beer on your clothes as possible. Somewhat different than Mardi Gras, Rio de J., or German way. Caribbean style is dancing as long as possible, then shag in an alley. My batting average in those days was 4.5gal/day, provided Carlsberg/Tuborg or quality local beer)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
speaking of gremlins

even "Forum problems/multiway forum" thread is ........ having problems

I wasn't sure if you were talking about the multiway speaker forum or Cal's multitasking rodeo riding forummmmmm...... (with sparkle bait)....

And besidez - an 8 second rodeo ride is way to little time - even if it iz memorable..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Grand Poobah - Flintstone.jpg
    Grand Poobah - Flintstone.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Caribbean style is dancing as long as possible, then shag in an alley. My batting average in those days was 4.5gal/day, provided Carlsberg/Tuborg or quality local beer)

Here iz a fantasy for ya Jacco... I'm not sure why - but somehow I have a feeling that this gal iz right up your alley.... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Woman in bunny suit.jpg
    Woman in bunny suit.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 56