The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
...should get them straight to Music City.:D:D:D

There was a salmon swimming across a field saying - in a loud voice - "Where's da f...ing river gone...b...ard.";)

Around these parts the folks will figure a out a way to either BBQ 'em or deep fry 'em. Probably have some sort of fishing tournament and festival - maybe I should get to work on a logo.... :rolleyes:

Of course the really drunk ones will be out in the lake trolling for 'em.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAA HAA HAA!

Fly fishing if you please!:p

This li'le beauty is a real popular BBQ exterminator!:)

Whereas the second one explains a thing or two!!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• 777458-killer-fish.jpg
    777458-killer-fish.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 99
  • killer-fish.jpg
    killer-fish.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 96
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yesterday in Nashville USA wuz all time hottest day ever recorded of 109 f (42.777C)- with records going back to 1870 (I know - very young - compared to most nations. We are still children here, and often prove that fact.)

Just past the noon hour now and already at 106f..... Waaaaaaaaa......:bawling::bawling::bawling:

This is bringing a new perspective on "hot" guitar licks.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Melted Music Instruments.jpg
    Melted Music Instruments.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 94
I recently came home from Romania. I was not on vacation. Now I'm sitting outside in the garden, take care of my cat. My favorite neighbor gave me two bottles of beer. Even before I left for work. But I have drank them. Amidst all of this, I miss my son terribly. Cat sitting peacefully on the grass. And I, I do not know, maybe all I can say, I was full of my ****. It is hot here too.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
They have camels in Sweden? Brother-in-Law Kevin is on hiz way back from China trip - my advice to him wuz to stay away from the blowfish and snake soup. Hiz wife (my sister) handled the instructions about staying away from other temptations.....

They do, tho only with filters nowadays sadly. Other temptations? Might that be candated bugz?